An expert medical report to seek payment for injuries after an accident that resulted in complications (car accident, accident at work, sports accident, a fall, etc.)
If you need a medical report to apply for a complete or partial work incapacity, you need a medical expertise that, assessing bodily harms and establishing the causal link, outlines in a scientific way in a report the required days for healing o stabilisation and injury consequences (if they exist). This report of bodily harm is performed to be then provided in the Court.