Clínica La Siesta, S.L., responsible for the website, makes this document available to users to comply with the obligations set forth in Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, as well as to inform all users of the website regarding the conditions of use.
Any person who accesses this website assumes the role of user, committing to the observance and strict compliance with the provisions set forth herein, as well as any other legal provision that may be applicable.
Clínica La Siesta, S.L. reserves the right to modify any type of information that may appear on the website, without there being any obligation to notify or inform users of said obligations, the publication on the website being understood as sufficient.
1. Identifying information
Company name: Clínica La Siesta, S.L.
Brand name: Clínica La Siesta
Address: Calle Rossini, 1, 03184 Torrevieja (Alicante), Spain
Via this website, we offer users the ability to access information about our services.
3. Data processing and protection
When it is necessary to provide personal data to access certain content or a service, users will guarantee its veracity, accuracy, authenticity, and validity. The company will give said data the corresponding automated treatment depending on its nature or purpose, as indicated in the Data Protection Policy.
4. Obligations and responsibilities of the users of the web space
The user agrees to:
1. Make appropriate and lawful use of the Web Space as well as the contents and services, in accordance with: (i) the applicable legislation at all times; (ii) the General Conditions of Use of the Web Space; (iii) morality and generally accepted good customs and (iv) public order.
2. Provide all the means and technical requirements that are needed to access the Web Space.
3. Provide truthful information by completing the forms contained in the Web Space with your personal data and keeping them updated at all times so that it corresponds, at all times, with the real situation of the user. The user will be solely responsible for the false or inaccurate statements made and the damages caused to the company or third parties due to the information provided.
Notwithstanding the provisions of the previous section, the user must also refrain from:
1. Making unauthorised or fraudulent use of the Web Space and/or its contents for illicit purposes, prohibited in these general conditions of use, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties, or that in any way may damage, disable, overload, deteriorate or prevent the normal use of the services or documents, files and all kinds of content stored on any computer equipment.
2. Accessing or attempting to access resources or restricted areas of the Web Space, without meeting the requirements for said access.
3. Causing damage to the physical or logical systems of the Web Space, its suppliers or third parties.
4. Introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems on the network that are likely to cause damage to the physical or logical systems of the company, suppliers or third parties.
5. Attempting to access, use and/or manipulate the data of the company, third-party providers and other users.
6. Reproducing or copying, transforming or modifying the contents of the Web Space, unless you have the authorisation of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
7. Deleting, hiding or manipulating the notes on intellectual or industrial property rights and other data identifying the rights of the company or third parties incorporated into the contents, as well as the technical protection devices or any information mechanisms that may be inserted in the content.
8. Obtaining and trying to obtain the contents using means or procedures other than those that, depending on the case, have been made available for this purpose or have been expressly indicated on the web pages where the contents are located or, in general , of those that are habitually used on the Internet because they do not entail a risk of damage or disablement of the Web Space and/or its contents.
9. In particular, and merely indicative and not exhaustive, the user agrees not to transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties information, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and/or image files, photographs, recordings, software and, in general, any kind of material that:
• In any way is contrary, disparages or violates the fundamental rights and public liberties recognised constitutionally, in International Treaties and in the rest of the current legislation.
• Induce, incite or promote criminal, denigrating, defamatory, violent or, in general, actions contrary to the law, morality, generally accepted good customs or public order.
• Induce, incite or promote discriminatory actions, attitudes or thoughts based on sex, race, religion, beliefs, age or condition.
• Include, make available or allow access to products, elements, messages and/or services that are criminal, violent, offensive, harmful, degrading or, in general, contrary to the law, morality and generally accepted good customs or public order, or that induce or may induce a state of anxiety or fear.
• Induce or incite to engage in practices that are dangerous, risky or harmful to health and mental health.
• Are protected by the legislation on intellectual or industrial property rights, belonging to the company or to third parties without the intended use having been authorised.
• Are contrary to honor, personal and family privacy or people’s self-image.
• Constitute any type of advertisement.
• Include any type of virus or program that prevents the normal functioning of the Web Space.
Continuous access to the website is not guaranteed, nor is the correct viewing, downloading, or use of the elements and information contained on the website that may be prevented, hindered, or interrupted by out-of-control factors or circumstances.
Clínica La Siesta, S.L. is not responsible for the decisions that may be adopted as a result of access to the content or information offered.
The service may be interrupted, or the relationship with the user terminated immediately if it is detected that use of the Web Space, or any of the services offered therein, is contrary to these General Conditions of Use. Clínica La Siesta, S.L. is not responsible for damages, losses, claims, or expenses derived from the use of the Web Space.
In particular, the damages that could be derived, among others, from:
1. Interferences, interruptions, failures, omissions, telephone breakdowns, delays, blockages or disconnections in the operation of the electronic system, caused by deficiencies, overloads and errors in telecommunications lines and networks, or by any other cause beyond the control of the company.
2. Illegitimate interference through the use of malicious programs of any kind and through any means of communication, such as computer viruses or similar.
3. Improper or inappropriate abuse of the Web Space.
4. Security or browsing errors caused by a malfunction of the browser or by the use of non-updated versions of the same.
The administrator of the web space reserves the right to withdraw, totally or partially, any content or information present in the Web Space. Clínica La Siesta, S.L. will be responsible for eliminating, as soon as possible, the content that may generate damage, provided that it was notified.
The company excludes any responsibility for damages of any kind that could be due to the misuse of the services freely available to the users of the Web Space. Likewise, it is exonerated from any responsibility for the content and information that may be received as a result of the data collection forms, being the same only for the provision of consultation services and the resolutions of doubts. On the other hand, in case of causing damages due to an illegal or improper use of said services, the user may be claimed for the damages or losses caused.
The company will not be held accountable for any damages arising from claims, actions or demands from third parties as a result of users’ access or use of the Web Space. Likewise, the user agrees to indemnify against any damages that may arise from their use of “robots”, “spiders”, “crawlers” or similar tools used for the purpose of collecting or extracting data or any other action that poses an unreasonable burden on the functionalities of the Web Space.
The Web Space may include links to other web spaces, managed by third parties, in order to facilitate user access to information from collaborating and/or sponsoring companies. In accordance with this, Clínica La Siesta, S.L. is not responsible for the content of said Web Spaces, nor is it in a position of guarantor of the services and/or information that may be offered to third parties through third-party links.
The user is granted a limited, revocable and non-exclusive right to create links to the main page of the Web Space exclusively for private and non-commercial use. The Web Spaces that include a link to our Web Space (i) may not include content that may be considered in bad taste, obscene, offensive, controversial, that incites violence or discrimination based on sex, race or religion, contrary to order public or illegal; (ii) must link to the address of the Web Space itself, without allowing the Web Space that makes the link to reproduce the Web Space as part of its website or within one of its “frames”, or create a “browser” on any of the pages of the Web Space. The company may request, at any time, to remove any link to the Web Space, after which the user must proceed immediately to the removal.
Clínica La Siesta, S.L. cannot control the information, content, products or services provided by other Web Spaces that have established links to the Web Space.
7. Data Protection
To use some of the services, the user must provide personal data. The company will automatically process this data and apply the corresponding security measures, all in compliance with the GDPR, Organic Law on Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights, and Information Society Services Act. The user can access the policies for personal data processing, as well as the established purposes of data collection, in the Data Protection Policy section.
Clínica La Siesta, S.L. reserves the right to use the “cookie” technology in the Web Space, in order to recognise the user and personalise the experience of the Web Space by pre-selecting the language, or more desired or specific content.
Cookies collect the IP address of the user, with Google being responsible for the processing of this information.
A cookie is an information file that is stored in your browser when you visit most of the websites. Cookies enhance your browsing experience by allowing the website to remember your actions and preferences. This means that you do not have to enter the same information every time you return to the website or when you navigate from page to page. Cookies also provide us with information about how our website is used, for example, whether it is the first time someone visits or whether the website is visited frequently, so that we can continually improve the users’ experience. The primary objective of the cookie is to adapt the content of the web to the needs of each user. Without cookies, the services offered by any web page would be severely diminished.
We use a number of different cookies on our website, including those that are strictly necessary.
Technical cookies: allow users to navigate through our website making use of different services, such as session identification, accessing the pages with restricted access, placing an order or booking an appointment, enjoying the security elements during the session, and storage of content for sharing purposes through social media.
Personalisation cookies: allow users to access the website with the predefinition of some general characteristics such as, for example, the language, the type of browser through which the website is accessed, the regional configuration from which it is accessed, etc.
Analytical cookies: allow quantifying the number of users and their navigation on our website in order to carry out the statistical analysis of the performance of the website to improve the experience of services that the company offers.
By configuring your browser options, you can allow, block or delete stored cookies. By disabling strictly necessary cookies, you may not be able to access some sections of our website. For more information about the configuration of your browser, consult its support section through one of the following links:
1. Internet Explorer: Microsoft support or browser Help section.
2. Firefox: Mozilla support or browser Help section.
3. Chrome: Google support or browser Help section.
4. Safari: Apple support or browser Help section.
9. Declarations and warranties
The contents and services offered in the Web Space are merely informative. Therefore, by offering them, no guarantee or declaration is given in relation to the contents and services offered in the Web Space, including, without limitation, guarantees of legality, reliability, usefulness, veracity, accuracy, or marketability, except to the extent that such representations and warranties cannot be excluded by law. For more accurate information and diagnoses, you should seek medical attention of your healthcare provider.
10. Force Majeure
The company will not be responsible in case of impossibility to provide a service, if this is due to prolonged interruptions of the electrical supply, telecommunications lines, social conflicts, strikes, rebellions, explosions, floods, acts and omissions of the Government, and in general all cases of force majeure or out-of-control circumstances.
11. Conflict resolutions
These General Conditions of Use, as well as the use of the Web Space, will be governed by Spanish law. For the resolution of any controversy, the parties will submit to the Courts and Tribunals of the registered office of the Controller of the website.
In the event that any stipulation of these General Conditions of Use is unenforceable or null by virtue of the applicable legislation or as a consequence of a judicial or administrative resolution, said unenforceability or nullity will not make these General Conditions of Use unenforceable or null as a whole. In such cases, the company will proceed to modify or replace said stipulation with another that is valid and enforceable and that, as far as possible, achieves the objective and claim reflected in the original stipulation.