COVID-19 test before or after vaccination
We are currently in the vaccination phase. When you are called to be vaccinated, you should be asked whether you have had COVID-19 infection at any time in the past. This is because it is recommended to delay the vaccination of those affected by the disease for 6 months.
In order to be able to answer this question with greater certainty, it is advisable to carry out a rapid antibody test prior to your vaccination appointment.
On the other hand, if after complete vaccination you wish to know whether you are part of the 90% of those who acquire immunity, or on the contrary, part of the remaining 10% who do not acquire it, nothing is easier than verifying the presence of IgG antibodies with a rapid test in Clínica La Siesta.
RAPID ANTIBODY TEST 30€
COVID-19 test for travelling
Currently, in order to travel to most countries, we must provide a negative COVID-19 test. Depending on the destination and the airline, you may be required to have a certain COVID-19 test. At Clínica La Siesta we perform two types of tests accepted for travel, the PCR and the Rapid Antigen Test. Conditions change constantly, so you should check with your airline before deciding what test to do and making an appointment with us.
For both tests, samples are collected using nasal swabs. The PCR test takes 1 to 2 days for the results to come through, while with the rapid antigen test, it will only take you 15 minutes for you to receive the results.
The clinic provides the certificates in English and Spanish accepted by the airlines.
COVID-19 test if you have symptoms
If you have any of the symptoms of COVID-19 or have been in contact with a person who has tested positive, you should do rapid antigen test to see whether you are infected. At Clínica La Siesta, you can do the rapid antigen test and know the result in just 15 minutes.
RAPID ANTIGEN TEST 50€
If you need to take the COVID-19 test for any of the reasons, please contact us to make an appointment. You can do this by calling the number +34 966 784 195, writing a WhatsApp to the number +34 692 134 136, or writing an email to email@example.com.