If you need a expert medical report to seek payment for injuries in an accident that result in life-threatening complications (car accident, accident at work, sports accident, fall, etc…). If you need a medical report to apply for a complete or partial work incapacity, you need a medical expert to report a recension bodily harm that having set the causal link, argue in a scientific way in a report (recension bodily harm), the required days for healing o stabilitation and injured consequences (if exist) This report of recession bodily harm is performed to be provided in the Court.