PROMOTES YOUR BODY’S NATURAL FUNCTIONS
Pressotherapy is a painless, non-invasive detoxifying treatment. This is a revolutionary process that promotes the body’s natural functions and is a technique with a physiotherapeutic origin, widely used in vascular treatment for the drainage of the lower limbs. It is an excellent means of treatment for oedematose cellulite in the lower limbs.
Pressotherapy treatment is applied by means of trousers, sleeves or a girdle. A computer controlled compression system inflates individual sections of a special multi-chambered garment, forcing toxins and fatty deposits into the circulatory system. This enhances extra-cellular fluid clearance, increasing venous flow (blood flow to the heart). The toxins are then naturally flushed by the body through the lymphatic system.
What are the benefits?
- Improves blood circulation and oxygenation
- Alleviates Back Pain
- Helps prevent varicose veins and thrombosis
- Improves heavy, tired legs, edema and fluid retention
- Recommended for the treatment of reducing cellulite
- Slimming and detoxifying. A safe alternative to liposuction
- Body shaping and profiling
- Weight management
- Relieves bloating, pain and swelling, and provides immediate comfort
- Improves sleep and increases vitality
- Provides athletic performance enhancement
How long is the treatment?
For best results, it is recommended that clients receive a series of treatments, ranging from 8-12 treatments, depending on specific individual needs. Weekly treatments are recommended to achieve individual results.